Solar Rooftop Systems
GENERATE FREE ELECTRICITY & SAVE UPTO 100% ELECTRICITY BILL
BENEFITS OF ROOF TOP SOLAR
- Generate Free Electricity and save up to 100% Electricity Bill.
- Any excess power can be supplied to the grid.
- Over 25 years long life with no fuel cost.
- Typical payback period of 4 to 5 years and thereafter complete free power.
- Minimum maintenance due to no moving parts.
- Clean and green energy.
- 1KW of Solar Plant generates 4 to 5 kWh (units) of electricity on an average per day.
- 1KW of Solar Plant requires about 100sft of shadow-free rooftop space.
- Business organizations can avail up to 40% accelerated depreciation benefit in the first year of commissioning.
KAPIL POWER’S ADVANTAGE
- Kapil Power is a Kapil Group Company, the trusted household name since 1981.
- Managed by a team of professionals who have above 25 years’ experience in solar field.
- We provide complete end to end solutions.
- Will be using international quality solar panels, inverters, and balance of materials.
- We handle complete paperwork of local DISCOMs and local nodal agencies of MNRE.
WE ARRANGE FREE SITE VISIT
Just share your latest electricity bill and location through WhatsApp or e-mail to the below given contact details for free site visit, consultancy, and the detailed technocommercial offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Solar Rooftop System?
In a solar rooftop system, the solar panels are installed on the roof of any residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings, generated power will convert as ON Grid or OFF Grid.
What is a Grid Connected Solar Rooftop System?
In a grid-connected solar rooftop system, the power generated by solar plants is fed to the grid, i.e: ON Grid.
What is net metering?
All solar PV systems generate power only during the daytime when the sun is available. In net-metered systems, the generated power is utilized for self-consumption, and excess power is exported to the grid if the grid is available.
In case solar power is insufficient due to cloud cover etc., power is drawn from the grid to power the loads. A bi-directional or net meter records the energy flow in both directions, and at the end of the monthly billing period, the net energy used is calculated. The beneficiary will pay only for the net energy used from the Grid.
What are the advantages of a Grid-Connected Rooftop Solar System?
The advantages of a Grid-Connected Rooftop Solar System are :
1. Saving on electricity bills by the consumer.
2. Protect yourself against rising electricity rates in the future.
3. Utilization of available vacant roof space, no additional land required.
4. Return of Investment is very less around 4-5 years.
5. No additional requirement for transmission and distribution (T&D) lines.
6.Reduces T & D losses as power consumption and generation are at the same place.
7. Long-term energy and ecological security by the reduction in carbon emission.
How much roof area and type is required to set up the grid-connected rooftop solar system?
1. About a 10sqm area is required to set up a 1kWp grid-connected rooftop solar system.
2. The actual area requirement may vary depending on the solar module’s efficiency, shadow free, etc.
3. The Rooftop solar systems can be erected on any roof with sufficient load-bearing capacity.
4. For better generation south shadow-free area is required.
What is the daily energy generated from a 1 kWp Solar Power Plant?
On a clear sunny day, 1kWp of Solar Rooftop Plant generates 4 to 5 units of electricity on an average per day.
Do my solar panels produce power when the sun isn't shining?
Solar power generation depends upon sunlight. On a cloudy day, the solar panels will produce less energy and no energy at night.
Do my Solar Rooftop system produce power at the time of grid failure?
If your solar rooftop system is connected to the ON Grid, it will shut off during grid failure. This shutdown prevents the electricity utility repair people from being injured by your panels sending power back to the grid.
What size solar energy system should I get?
The size of your solar energy system depends on how much electricity you are utilising and the area availability to install the panels..
Will I get the same annual energy from the RTS for all 25 years?
No. On exposure to sunlight and the outside environment, the solar module loses its generation capacity, which is called degradation. The average annual degradation is < 0.8%.